To promote Eye Health Awareness and to celebrate Older People’s Day, OPTiC is hosting a community event in Stafford.
- When: Tuesday 1 October 2013, 10.30am to 2.30pm,
- Where: The Guildhall Shopping Centre, Unit 4, Market Square, Stafford, ST16 2BB (ground floor, in the old Carphone Warehouse shop)
This event is free and people can come along, obtain information on getting the support and care they need to prevent avoidable sight loss and be involved in event activities. Older people can also:
- Find out about the OPTiC (Older People Taking Control) project and the range of support services available.
- Take an eyes screening test which provides a quick check of your vision.
- Check out the range of low vision aids available.
- Receive a free goody bag (first 50 visitors).
- Get home fire safety advice, book a free home risk check and have smoke alarms fitted free of charge, where required.
- And much more.
For more information call Annette on 0207 391 2071 or Amy on 01785 254572